Payment Policies


All payments are required as per the agreements set up for the service, retreat or trainings with Authentic Life Journey. Full payment or payment plan options will be available as scheduled per service or event and all payments will be received at time of purchase.


Please be advised, it is the responsibility of the party booking a retreat or training with Authentic Life Journey to read the cancellation policy prior to purchase.

Authentic Life Journey will hold true to the policy listed below, although it is understood things come up and cancellation may be required it is necessary for Authentic Life Journey to honor their policies at all times.


 “Cancellation” is defined as not attending or canceling an Authentic Life Journey service, retreat, workshop or training, including postponing or rescheduling.

“You” refers to the guest booking an Authentic Life Journey Retreat or Training

“We” refers to Authentic Life Journey or ALJ


If you cancel your private service or workshop, Authentic Life Journey does not offer refunds for any reason. In the case of canceling your private session or workshop funds are transferable to another session if canceled “more than” 24 hours in advance of the session. If private service or workshop is canceled “less than” 24 hours in advance funds are non-refundable or transferable.

If you cancel your retreat or training, Authentic Life Journey does not offer refunds for any reason. All payments received will have a minimum non-refundable deposits for retreats and trainings and any remaining funds maybe used within two years of your original retreat or training date for another event.

Depending on when you cancel, cancellation penalties may apply.

Fees are determined by the following schedule:

• If you cancel more than 90 days before your retreat start date, 100% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat.
• If you cancel 21 – 89 days before your retreat start date, 25% of your payment will be forfeit and the remaining 75% maybe applied to a future retreat or training.
• If you cancel 20 days or less before your retreat or training start date or do not attend, you will forfeit your entire payment.
Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early. Registration and participation agreements will be required by all registered attendees and must be received at time of deposit or purchase.


If Authentic Life Journey must cancel a booked retreat or training date for any reason, you may transfer your full payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payment to us, constituting a full settlement.

Authentic Life Journey is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat or training, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.

Explore Authentic Life Journey



Learn about Authentic Life Journey's Yoga offerings

Mindfulness Coaching

Mindfulness Coaching

Learn to tap into your divine intentions and speak your truth

Energy Work

Energy Work

Understand how energetic body work can uncover your authentic voice